Friday 7 June 2019

Technology

This we have been doing technology and this term 2 we are doing tech with comper and made paper airplane and mass lift of the paper we are doing this because to learn how to do the right this first because the real thing and we learn about now first and second law as well both are like if you pust a car then the car will stay in places. the paper airplane with a video but my friend help me with the plane, we test they plane my curve everywhere we test witch one when the fars between all the plane and I didn't win someone in my team was  .then we learn about how to make it  rocket with a step by step video and design it as well, my team went doing my rocket but I didn't tell them to do it. after getting all of the stuff of the rocket with is made out of plastic, and the wings was the wooden then I put the wings on and it was really hard because it took a long time  and it fell of a lot as well in term 1 we did cooking it sounds fun and it was the first to cook toast me and my friend put cheese really yuck stuff muffins with chocolate carrot, paster witch was my favour because it was fun to do paste and make the sauce me and my friend did a song call paster 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.