Friday 21 June 2019

Why you should play sport


Fitness, this is my reason why should play sports. you can play run sport like soccer cricket and swimming, you can learn a lot of different one. you can play to win and challenge your self to do better at that sport or play more, you get a work out because of how hard you did you feel like great after. It will get you to run more because you already do it because of the sports, you can play with your friends anywhere because everyone got some they like.

Fun:
You can play as a team and win because of that and learn whys to win. You can play with your friends, family and vs to see who’s better at that sports, you feel good after you play and you sweat because how good you play.can win lots of money with your team and going to place and win cups.  

They are lots of it:
Games like, soccer cricket and basketball catch, the liss go on so talk you pick on what to do. you don’t have to move as well like in soccer you can be a goalie and you can back in so they can’t get past you at all. In soccer for goalie is the best role because you stopping the ball from going past you. because we feel like you getting better as well. I think is better then just doing nothing so go at outside and do sports.
   

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Resario and I am a student in room 14 at Mangapapa School. I really like the 3d drawing you did because thats like me I like to draw 3d and 2d things.It made me think of positivity and confidence because it’s quality. Have you thought about rechecking your fitness post?I recommend you should do that. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://resarioslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Romie and I am a student in Room 14 at Mangapapa School. I really like how you shared your opinion. It made me think of how many different sports there are. Have you thought about changing some of your spellings. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://romieslearning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.