Monday 20 April 2020

Anzac writing with Jason

We are doing a script about Anzac  I think 


Andy-Reid   and Noah-Jason  


Andy: I in the war It feel like everything leave my body as I feel pain 

Noah: I feel your pain we have been here for a bit now 

Andy: as I started to go I get  shot I feel this pain in my shoulder I see blood 

As I look at my friend he says:

Noah: do not worry my friend we will be ok 

Andy: But they so many of them

Noah: we have our special weapon A TANK 

Andy: But I pain in every side on my body 

Noah: do not worry me friend we have a medic  

 as the medic runs of to help Andy The medic helps 

Andy easy  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Reid,
    So this a good start to the script. Is it going to be a radio play? I did intend that this exercise will carry on over the week, so I Iook forward to seeing where you and Jason take this.
    Mrs Gibson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reid, nice work on your ANZAC script. Did you find it hard to imagine what it's like to be in that place and time? You and your partner have made a great start on something great. I look forward to seeing where it goes. Keep up the good work. Sharron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.