Thursday 22 September 2016

Reid Recount Planning/.Writing

First we went to school and Miss c  said stuff like who was in your car and I got Carter Eva in my Mum's car.


Then we went to the first  stop I got to put my head in a hole so it looked like I was part of the painting.


Next we went to the walk it was 1 and a half hour long it hurt my legs but  I learnt that light blue water is ok to drink and the if you see red moss you can rub it into your body and  it will be  yellow.


After that we went in the car and we went to the  fox top ten holiday park. The bunkroom was really little and I was in with my mum  .


Finally we had dinner it was  burgers and chips we made the burgers our self. We also cleaned our  plate.

Next it was the disco we played  musical Chairs, and danced,  my favorite was musical chairs. Next we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.