Wednesday 21 June 2017

made an image reader put an image in the smile and allation I found enjoyed describing the war I found challenging found a thing to describing the war



I Heard loud booming into the ground and dirt flying into the air. I also heard Banging gun sounds and tanks shooting and  Super Snipers reloading their guns with ammo.
I  saw bombs flaring and smoke in the air  Above me. I saw a Colossal big bomb coming in the air coming into the ground.

I Felt a  Shockwave and my heart pump very fast as a Cheetah and my face was pale as white as ghost.  something
I never want to feel again.

I Wondered Will my family Survive after the war  Or will I live at all?
TO BTB I need to put more smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.